Endurance and everyday athletes. Military and law enforcement personnel. Expectant moms and health-conscious seniors. We see it all.
People float for so many different reasons, including to:
- Explore drug-free alternatives for the management of pain, anxiety, or depression
- Support healing of an illness or injury
- Perform, compete, and/or live at their full potential
- Deepen meditation practice and/or expand mental focus, clarity, and creativity
- Support physical strength, stamina, and conditioning